Code of Ethics for ATCQA Certified Tai Chi Professionals
As an ATCQA-certified Tai Chi Professional, I promise to -
- 1. Provide safe and effective Tai Chi instruction.
- 2. Promote and operate my Tai Chi practices with honesty and integrity.
- 3. Stay up-to-date on the latest development in the Tai Chi industry and continue growing my Tai Chi knowledge and professional skills.
- 4. Treat all clients and students equally, fairly, appropriately, and with respect.
- 5. Maintain the confidentiality for all communications with students and clients.
- 6. Refer clients or students to other qualified Tai Chi, fitness, or health professionals based on the best interest of the clients and/or the students'.
- 7. Comply with all applicable business, employment and intellectual property laws.
- 8. Protect and enhance the public image of Tai Chi and that of the Tai Chi professionals.